bio

I was always obsessed with listening to music and playing bass, but knew that I didn't necessarily want to be a session-man. I realized that beeing a producer, capturing that magic, it would have been my life as well. I started Cubase in 2002, then Digital Performer in 2005 as assistant engineer at Lead Studio. As soon as possible I discovered analog synthesizers buying Korg Ms20. I knew fellow audio friends who focused more on sound-design and bit by bit my focus changed. As I started getting more involved in awesome projects, using Ableton Live as sequencer, I realized how much I loved my new path, as programmer and sound-performer too. I've learned many skills through my work from practical live shows, A/V installation (Resolume Arena) with my band called Molotoy. Since 2016 I'm Avid Pro-Tools User Certified. Discovering sound-engineering and post-production, during 2017 I started mixing and sound-designing Cinema and Tv Movies/Trailers for Netflix, 20th Century Fox, Europictures, DeAKids, Rai 1, Tv8, NOVE, Marvista and others. I like soundscapes. I'm in love with contemporary arts and modular music.

Popular Posts

Image

post-production